WHO WE ARE
HSA Bank, a division of Webster Bank, N.A., empowers you to make the most of your healthcare dollars. Our vision is to inspire you to own your health by simplifying the health account experience and utilizing cutting edge technology and innovation to help you make sure you're on your way to a healthy financial future. With over 20 years of experience, we are a trusted leader in the consumer-directed healthcare industry. And we believe that being values-guided bankers, who put our customers and our employees at the heart of everything we do, is what sets us apart.
WATCH OUR STORY
What We Value
Our company success is attributed to the values we live.
We take personal responsibility for meeting our customers' needs.
We respect the dignity of every individual.
We earn trust through ethical behavior.
We give of ourselves in the communities we serve.
We work together to achieve outstanding results.
Our commitment to being a leader in our industry has propelled HSA Bank to become one of the nation's largest providers of Health Savings Accounts (HSAs).
HSA Bank's roots in community banking date back to 1913. Through major growth and development, we've doubled our business in size, becoming one of the nation's leading health account administrators. Through it all, we've taken great pride in maintaining close relationships and delivering an exceptional customer experience.
State Bank of Howards Grove, a Wisconsin community bank, is formed.
Name changes to HSA Bank to reflect exclusive focus on Health Savings Accounts, earning nationwide recognition.
- Became the largest administrator of HSAs, with nearly 29 percent of deposits.
- Kiplinger's pick for "Best Health Savings Account."
- Surpasses $1 billion in assets.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel names HSA Bank to "Top Works Places" list.
- Expands product offering with FSAs, HRAs, and Commuter Benefits.
- Acquires HSA business from JP Morgan Chase.
- Launches refreshed brand.
- Surpasses $5 billion in assets and 2 million members.
- Named "Platform Partner of the Year" by WEX Health.
State Bank of Howards Grove begins selling Medical Savings Accounts and changes name to MSA Bank.
Webster Bank, N.A. Member FDIC, acquires HSA Bank.
HSA Bank becomes the first HSA administrator in the nation to surpass $500 million in deposits.
- Surpasses $2 billion in assets.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel names HSA Bank to "Top Work Places" list a second time.
- Kiplinger's pick for "Best Health Savings Account" a second time.
- Ranked number one HSA provider by Devenir.
- Surpasses $4 billion in assets and 1 million members.