TD Ameritrade Brokerage Program
Log in to your HSA cash account and click Manage Investments. Follow the prompts to enroll. You’ll get a Welcome Kit in the mail from TD Ameritrade and a letter (mailed separately for your security) which includes your PIN (password). You’re required to change your password the first time you log in.
• Log in to your HSA cash account and click Manage Investments.
• Select “Make a One-Time Transfer” or “Set Up Automatic Investment” from the Manage Your Account drop-down menu.
• Follow the instructions to move funds from your HSA cash account to your brokerage account, or call the HSA Bank Client Assistance Center at 800-357-6246 if you need help. Funds transferred before 2 pm CT will be available within two business days.
Website Trades - Log in to your TD Ameritrade brokerage account. Enter your UserID/account number and password.
Place orders with a broker - Call TD Ameritrade at 866-766-4015 from 8 am – 7 pm CT, Monday through Friday (excluding market holidays). TD Ameritrade brokers don’t provide investment recommendations or advice.
Place orders by phone - Call the TD Ameritrade Interactive Voice Response phone system at 866-766-4015 from any touch-tone phone, and the system will lead you through the quote and order process and prompt you to make appropriate entries using your phone keypad and voice commands. The system also lets you get real-time quotes. Phone trade instructions are in your TD Ameritrade Welcome Kit.
You can return investment funds to your HSA as needed. Liquidate shares equal to what you want returned to your HSA cash account. When your trade settles in the default cash sweep vehicle,
• Log in to your HSA cash account and click Manage Investments
• Select “Make a One-Time Transfer” from the Manage Your Account drop-down menu.
• Follow the instructions to move funds from your TD Ameritrade brokerage account or call the HSA Bank Client Assistance Center at 800-357-6246 if you need help. Funds transferred before 2 pm CT will be available within two business days.
SECURITIES AND INVESTMENTS
Not Insured by FDIC or Any Other Government Agency
Not Bank Guaranteed
Not Bank Deposits or Obligations
May Lose Value
*You may be required to keep a minimum balance in your HSA cash account to invest funds.
HSA Bank does not provide brokerage/investment services. Brokerage services are provided by TD Ameritrade, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC, and a subsidiary of The Charles Schwab Corporation. TD Ameritrade is a trademark jointly owned by TD Ameritrade IP Company, Inc. and The Toronto-Dominion Bank. HSA Bank and TD Ameritrade are separate, unaffiliated companies and are not responsible for each other’s services or policies. Self-directed investment options are the sole responsibility of the account owner. Your ability to replace losses in the investment account may be limited by the annual contribution limits of your HSA. HSA Bank does not offer investment advice.