Schwab Health Savings Brokerage Account (HSBA)
Log in to your HSA cash account and click Manage Investments. Follow the prompts to enroll and web-activate the account.
- Log in to your HSA cash account and click Manage Investments.
- Select “Make a One-Time Transfer” or “Set Up Automatic Investment” from the Manage Your Account drop-down menu.
- Follow the instructions to move funds from your HSA cash account to your brokerage account, or call the HSA Bank Client Assistance Center at 800-357-6246 if you need help. Funds transferred before 2 pm CT will be available within two business days.
Schwab.com - The easiest way to place trade orders online at Schwab.com or through the Schwab Mobile app.
Automated phone services - With Schwab’s touch-tone and voice recognition services, you can place trade orders, get real-time stock quotes and check your account balance whenever it’s convenient for you. Schwab’s new voice ID feature allows you to access your account just by speaking the phrase “At Schwab, my voice is my password.”
Dedicated HSBA Call Center - Place your trade order with a knowledgeable Schwab Registered Representative, who are specially trained to assist HSBA clients. Call 1-800-472-0084. You may refer to your welcome email from Schwab for more ways to trade.
You can return investment funds to your HSA as needed. Liquidate shares equal to what you want returned to your HSA cash account. When your trade settles in the default cash sweep vehicle,
- Log in to your HSA cash account and click Manage Investments
- Select “Make a One-Time Transfer” from the Manage Your Account drop-down menu.
- Follow the instructions to move funds from your HSBA or call the HSA Bank Client Assistance Center at 800-357-6246 if you need help. Funds transferred before 2 pm CT will be available within two business days.
SECURITIES AND INVESTMENTS
Not Insured by FDIC or Any Other Government Agency
Not Bank Guaranteed
Not Bank Deposits or Obligations
May Lose Value
*You may be required to keep a minimum balance in your HSA cash account to invest funds.
Schwab Health Savings Brokerage Account (HSBA) is offered through Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (Member SIPC), a registered broker/dealer, which also provides other brokerage and custody services to its customers.
HSA Bank and Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. are not affiliated and not responsible for the products and services provided by the other. Self-directed investing is the responsibility of the account owner. Neither HSA Bank nor Schwab can provide investment advice to you. We recommend you speak with a licensed investment advisor or consult the prospectus should you have questions about any investment. Your ability to replace losses in the investment account may be limited by the annual contribution limits of your HSA.