About HSA Bank
What We Do
We offer a comprehensive suite of consumer-directed health (CDH) accounts.HEALTH SAVINGS ACCOUNTS (HSA) FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNTS (FSA) HEALTH REIMBURSEMENT ARRANGEMENTS (HRA) COMMUTER BENEFITS
What We Value
Our company success is attributed to the values we live.
We take personal responsibility for meeting our customers' needs.
We respect the dignity of every individual.
We earn trust through ethical behavior.
We give of ourselves in the communities we serve.
We work together to achieve outstanding results.
Industry Leading HSA Provider
Our commitment to being a leader in our industry has propelled HSA Bank to become one of the nation's largest providers of Health Savings Accounts (HSAs).
HSA Bank's roots in community banking date back to 1913. Through major growth and development, we've doubled our business in size, becoming one of the nation's leading health account administrators. Through it all, we've taken great pride in maintaining close relationships and delivering an exceptional customer experience.
State Bank of Howards Grove, a Wisconsin community bank, is formed.
State Bank of Howards Grove begins selling Medical Savings Accounts and changes name to MSA Bank.
Name changes to HSA Bank to reflect exclusive focus on Health Savings Accounts, earning nationwide recognition.
Webster Bank, N.A. Member FDIC, acquires HSA Bank.
- Became the largest administrator of HSAs, with nearly 29 percent of deposits.
- Kiplinger's pick for "Best Health Savings Account."
HSA Bank becomes the first HSA administrator in the nation to surpass $500 million in deposits.
- Surpasses $1 billion in assets.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel names HSA Bank to "Top Works Places" list.
- Surpasses $2 billion in assets.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel names HSA Bank to "Top Work Places" list a second time.
- Kiplinger's pick for "Best Health Savings Account" a second time.
- Expands product offering with FSAs, HRAs, and Commuter Benefits.
- Acquires HSA business from JP Morgan Chase.
- Launches refreshed brand.
- Ranked number one HSA provider by Devenir.
- Surpasses $4 billion in assets and 1 million members.
- Surpasses $5 billion in assets and 2 million members.
- Named "Platform Partner of the Year" by WEX Health.